San Diego’s Dog Beach (in Ocean Beach) is the original leash-free dog beach. It’s a stretch of sand and ocean that is one big 24-hour playground for canines and humans. This unique place is home to many, and a special trip for others. There is always a story to tell. I’m lucky enough to visit Dog Beach nearly every day, and this blog is my way of sharing a wonderful place with anyone who loves dogs, the beach, or both.
Contact UsIf you have questions, suggestions or comments, give us a bark at jenATsandiegodogbeachDOTcom.
- HuffPo: California Dog Beaches Are Paradise For Four-Legged Friends (PHOTOS) ow.ly/liELw 2 days ago
- If you haven't seen this video of the OK tornado victim finding her pup alive during a live interview, you must: ow.ly/lgdSf 3 days ago
- Five Out-of-Fashion Dog Breeds This Vet Misses ow.ly/l4H82 1 week ago
- Top 200 Dog-Friendly Places in the US and Canada According to DogFriendly.com ow.ly/kDHVH [hint: we made the list] 3 weeks ago
- RT @hwac: It's no joke. Neglected & abandoned pets are in our care right now. Help with a donation to medical fund: bit.ly/13qLyWf 1 month ago