Contact UsIf you have questions, suggestions or comments, give us a bark at jenATsandiegodogbeachDOTcom.
- HuffPo: California Dog Beaches Are Paradise For Four-Legged Friends (PHOTOS) ow.ly/liELw 3 weeks ago
- If you haven't seen this video of the OK tornado victim finding her pup alive during a live interview, you must: ow.ly/lgdSf 4 weeks ago
- Five Out-of-Fashion Dog Breeds This Vet Misses ow.ly/l4H82 1 month ago
- Top 200 Dog-Friendly Places in the US and Canada According to DogFriendly.com ow.ly/kDHVH [hint: we made the list] 1 month ago
- RT @hwac: It's no joke. Neglected & abandoned pets are in our care right now. Help with a donation to medical fund: bit.ly/13qLyWf 2 months ago
Category Archives: bulldogs
Everyone seemed to be at peace this morning: the dogs, the humans, the surfers, and even the military helicopters passing by. Gorgeous morning of warm sun, cool breeze and clear water.
Last weekend, a little boy told us he wanted a “real” bulldog. This was in response to learning TempTide’s breed. Well, Riptide found himself a couple of real ones this morning, including puppy Hank. Hank, the puppy, was ready to … Continue reading
Riptide and his BFF, Dude, frolic in and out of the surf. Tempest comes to say “Hi” while Dude & Riptide play behind her. Someone is stoked about the big (7′+) waves. Someone else… not so much.
There’s another Jen at the beach with two bulldogs. Only hers aren’t Frenchies. I’ve introduced you to Brody & Mickey before. Since we haven’t seen them in ages, I thought it was due for a refresher. And this time, they … Continue reading
With the name Nero, and a face like this, how could I not give this guy his own post today.
Bulldogs have the best faces, even when they are at rest. But a trotting Bulldog is just delicious.