Contact UsIf you have questions, suggestions or comments, give us a bark at jenATsandiegodogbeachDOTcom.
- HuffPo: California Dog Beaches Are Paradise For Four-Legged Friends (PHOTOS) ow.ly/liELw 4 weeks ago
- If you haven't seen this video of the OK tornado victim finding her pup alive during a live interview, you must: ow.ly/lgdSf 4 weeks ago
- Five Out-of-Fashion Dog Breeds This Vet Misses ow.ly/l4H82 1 month ago
- Top 200 Dog-Friendly Places in the US and Canada According to DogFriendly.com ow.ly/kDHVH [hint: we made the list] 1 month ago
- RT @hwac: It's no joke. Neglected & abandoned pets are in our care right now. Help with a donation to medical fund: bit.ly/13qLyWf 2 months ago
Category Archives: golden retrievers
Hey! I’m a retriever, too!
These guys caught my eye, waiting for their human to return from the trash can. They just sat there patiently until she met up with them. So cute.
So much going on! So many types of dogs – headed in so many different directions. Focus, people, focus!
After about 15 minutes, a rain cloud got us running, but I managed a few shots beforehand. [Zim, the Lab, patiently waited for us to throw his ball. TempTide was quickly in pursuit, as well.] [Norm, John & Ronnie (L-R) … Continue reading
Lucky you. I had to leave later than usual today, so I brought my phone, which means no camera. May I present Bonus iPhone Thursday… [We haven’t seen Dude, the Chesapeake Bay Retriever, in months! He had shoulder surgery and … Continue reading
On Fridays, I tend to hit the beach later in the morning. That means I’m out and about during working hours and try to take my phone along. Rather than carry both the phone and my camera, I just deal … Continue reading
[Tux, the Boston Terrier pup, is starting to fit in just fine. It's as if he's been here the whole time.] [I know this looks like Lizzy & Riptide are two lions on a gazelle, but they were all having … Continue reading
Lizzy takes over the hole, as Scout (L) and Hunter check it out themselves. They all took turns owning the hole, but this is the only shot that ended up viewable.
Just enough sun today to warrant wearing of the flip-flops. You’d think during the holidays more folks would be out of the office and enjoying the outdoors, but maybe they’re all out of town? Not too many people on the … Continue reading