Contact UsIf you have questions, suggestions or comments, give us a bark at jenATsandiegodogbeachDOTcom.
- HuffPo: California Dog Beaches Are Paradise For Four-Legged Friends (PHOTOS) ow.ly/liELw 3 days ago
- If you haven't seen this video of the OK tornado victim finding her pup alive during a live interview, you must: ow.ly/lgdSf 4 days ago
- Five Out-of-Fashion Dog Breeds This Vet Misses ow.ly/l4H82 1 week ago
- Top 200 Dog-Friendly Places in the US and Canada According to DogFriendly.com ow.ly/kDHVH [hint: we made the list] 3 weeks ago
- RT @hwac: It's no joke. Neglected & abandoned pets are in our care right now. Help with a donation to medical fund: bit.ly/13qLyWf 1 month ago
Category Archives: greyhounds
So much going on! So many types of dogs – headed in so many different directions. Focus, people, focus!
Many Greyhounds visit the beach on the weekends, but I never seem to have the camera up and ready to go (my coffee takes priority) when they start bolting up and down the shoreline. I caught ‘em this time! And … Continue reading
Okay, so it wasn’t really snow. But abundance of foam from the stormy sea certainly resembled that lovely cold stuff that’s great to ski on. The dogs (and humans) were most intrigued… TempTide sniff here and there trying to figure … Continue reading
Aren’t they supposed to chase BEHIND the little guy? This shot and the next are a little like those slo-mo football close-ups. Perhaps closer isn’t prettier. See what I mean?
[I think this Greyhound might have thought Riptide and the fluffy one were rabbits.] [Sammy thinks chewing on anything other than kelp is quite uncivilized.] [This kayaker braved the waves.] [Then he headed down the river mouth, pulled his kayak … Continue reading
There was all kinds of running going on today. It was warm, which usually makes the dogs slow, but they didn’t seem to notice. From Greyhounds racing at “get the hell out the way” speed to bouncing happy Dachshunds to … Continue reading
Another relaxing Sunday. Overcast for the first half hour so, and then the sun graced us with its hot, bright presence. The dogs didn’t seem to care either way. [Riptide manages to find – and play with – every puppy … Continue reading