Contact UsIf you have questions, suggestions or comments, give us a bark at jenATsandiegodogbeachDOTcom.
- HuffPo: California Dog Beaches Are Paradise For Four-Legged Friends (PHOTOS) ow.ly/liELw 4 weeks ago
- If you haven't seen this video of the OK tornado victim finding her pup alive during a live interview, you must: ow.ly/lgdSf 4 weeks ago
- Five Out-of-Fashion Dog Breeds This Vet Misses ow.ly/l4H82 1 month ago
- Top 200 Dog-Friendly Places in the US and Canada According to DogFriendly.com ow.ly/kDHVH [hint: we made the list] 1 month ago
- RT @hwac: It's no joke. Neglected & abandoned pets are in our care right now. Help with a donation to medical fund: bit.ly/13qLyWf 2 months ago
Category Archives: labradors
This Lab was having a ball… er, Frisbee… this morning. He just couldn’t get enough of retrieving the disc from the ocean and bringing it back. He even rolled around in the wet sand a few times just after he … Continue reading
This is Riptide, Sara & Tempest frolicking last weekend. Two pink tongues, and a pink ball. With 70-degree weather and clear skies expected this weekend, I think we’ll see more of this silliness the next couple of days.
So much going on! So many types of dogs – headed in so many different directions. Focus, people, focus!
Sarah loves her ball. Almost as much as Riptide. Caught a few snaps of her this weekend enjoying her ball both in – and out – of water.
The Three Musketeers? Or does someone just have a short attention span?
How Pimp Daddy is Bonnie? She’s the most chillin‘ Staffordshire Terrier I’ve ever seen. Tempest and this Black Lab weren’t sure what to think of the Chow’s interesting “do.”
Lots of surf yesterday, and plenty of dogs enjoying it.
From the tamest to what appears to be the most wild, we have ‘em all at our beach. [Note: I am traveling tomorrow through Sunday, so I likely won't have new pics until Sunday night. Have a great weekend.] [A … Continue reading