Contact UsIf you have questions, suggestions or comments, give us a bark at jenATsandiegodogbeachDOTcom.
- HuffPo: California Dog Beaches Are Paradise For Four-Legged Friends (PHOTOS) ow.ly/liELw 3 weeks ago
- If you haven't seen this video of the OK tornado victim finding her pup alive during a live interview, you must: ow.ly/lgdSf 4 weeks ago
- Five Out-of-Fashion Dog Breeds This Vet Misses ow.ly/l4H82 1 month ago
- Top 200 Dog-Friendly Places in the US and Canada According to DogFriendly.com ow.ly/kDHVH [hint: we made the list] 1 month ago
- RT @hwac: It's no joke. Neglected & abandoned pets are in our care right now. Help with a donation to medical fund: bit.ly/13qLyWf 2 months ago
Category Archives: san diego
Ozzy is the most popular dog on the beach these days. Go, Ozzy, go! [on a side note - i can't believe it's been 11 months since i've posted a pic. must get back to it this year.]
Remember our awesome neighborhood Rottweiler, Guinness, who died nearly a year ago? Well this is his successor. The family brought home this adorable puppy, Paladin (Pal), a few months ago. We ran into him at the beach a couple of … Continue reading
… or at least a descendant of his inspiration.
Or dancer? Ozzy saved his last dance for Susan.
picture of our little friends running around with tennis balls. Seems to be more popular then ever. This little Jack Russell Terrier just screamed, “give me the 60s effect for my shot!”
Or tennis ball? I’ll let you decide.
Let’s just say it’s tough to put the word “tongue” and “ball” in the same sentence without it sounding dirty. The sunshine was fantastic this weekend, both for the pups and the camera. I did notice a theme, though, which … Continue reading
Hey! I’m a retriever, too!
I think it’s no coincidence that “beagle” and “bugle”are only a couple of letters away from being the same word. This guy was alerting the troops non-stop for some time this morning.